PDA

View Full Version : park tickets

jbrinkworth
07-02-2007, 16:53
Having got my park tickets from this site (which I'm very pleased with thank you) there's just a couple of things I would like to clarify.

We have bought a 7 day disney ticket, 14 day expiration - this gives us 7 days actual entry into the disney parks to be used within 14 days of the first use - correct?

When reading the Universal flexiticket, it says unlimited access to the following parks Universal etc...., within 14 days of the first use. Does this mean we could go to as many of the 5 parks listed as many times as we like within the 14 days?

I don't mean to be thick but clarification would be good.

Thanks
Julie B

roger
07-02-2007, 17:28
That's correct on both parts.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jbrinkworth
Having got my park tickets from this site (which I'm very pleased with thank you) there's just a couple of things I would like to clarify.

We have bought a 7 day disney ticket, 14 day expiration - this gives us 7 days actual entry into the disney parks to be used within 14 days of the first use - correct?

When reading the Universal flexiticket, it says unlimited access to the following parks Universal etc...., within 14 days of the first use. Does this mean we could go to as many of the 5 parks listed as many times as we like within the 14 days?

I don't mean to be thick but clarification would be good.

Thanks
Julie B
[/quote]

jbrinkworth
07-02-2007, 18:18
Thanks for clearing that up for me![msnsmile2]

Julie B