PDA

View Full Version : Free entry to Leu Gardens

Maureen Edwards
05-09-2003, 18:57
I have just been onto the Leu gardens website (www.leugardens.org) and notice they are offering FREE entry Monday mornings 9.a.m till noon. We are scheduling a visit in November, but thought you might want a nice relaxing morning out. You could travel on to Winter Park, which looking at the map, is only a few minutes drive away.:)

Kickstart
08-10-2003, 13:57
We visited here a few years ago, it was very beautiful and well laid out. It was easy to find and a nice change from the parks and shopping treadmill. We went on a very, very hot day and felt a bit drained afterwards but it was all easy walking.

MarkJan
26-02-2006, 21:56
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Maureen Edwards
I have just been onto the Leu gardens website (www.leugardens.org) and notice they are offering FREE entry Monday mornings 9.a.m till noon. We are scheduling a visit in November, but thought you might want a nice relaxing morning out. You could travel on to Winter Park, which looking at the map, is only a few minutes drive away.:)
[/quote]

The offer above is still valid. There is a plant sale on 25+26th March, 9-5pm.

LiesaAnna
26-02-2006, 22:04
something nice and different to see and do for not alot, i must admit to enjoying butterflys, so pretty!!

Daglish
27-02-2006, 00:13
Have to say I hadn't heard of Leu Gardens before. However have now had a look at the website and added yet something else to our 'to do' list!

LiesaAnna
27-02-2006, 02:01
its surprising Tracy just how many "other" things there are to do and for so little price wise, will add this to next years list

bouncey
27-02-2006, 03:39
I got married there [msncry], stunning to say the least.

Claire
27-02-2006, 13:15
I loved the butterfly park at Cyprus gardens. It is nice to go to places other than the parks sometimes.