PDA

View Full Version : Mini Golf

caroline
06-02-2007, 16:49
Which is your family Favourite mini golf course

caroline
06-02-2007, 16:51
I love the proper Fantasia course - so that's what I voted for - if hubby and son were home they'd have voted for the putting course - but I'm hopeless at that one[msnwink]

CERICROWLEY
06-02-2007, 16:52
I like the greens on Fantasia as well, but I miss the sand bunkers and water features that they used to have.

MarkJan
06-02-2007, 16:53
Pirates Cove for me

ellie
06-02-2007, 17:40
We have only tried Congo River, but we really enjoyed that - I even managed a hole in one, a real fluke as I don't play golf.

But it also stands out in our memory as we had to do a 'rain check' as it started pouring, and even though we did not go back for 2 years they still recognised our tickets and let us finish our game.

I wonder if they still do that when it rains? We felt it was excellent service.

We have noticed how many more mini-golf courses there are now so we really will have to give one a try.

solanasunshine
06-02-2007, 17:41
We love both of the Winter Summerland courses.[msnsmile]

Daglish
06-02-2007, 23:47
We like the WinterSummerland - Winter course the best.

athurstance
06-02-2007, 23:55
I like wintersummerland winter course and it just beats the summer course. I like the corny music and the idea of snow in the middle of Florida.

canarypam
07-02-2007, 00:35
We like the Wintersummerland course Winter best and the Fantasia putting course. I agree it's the corny Christmas music that makes the winter course.

eagleydo
07-02-2007, 02:51
Pirates Cove, has to be, we love them all but this is always first.

E. Cosgrove
07-02-2007, 11:17
There isn't a choice for "never played any!"
Hubby thinks he's Nick Faldo so now the kids are grown up he only does the serious stuff!
Thinking about it though, I think we did Congo River or Pirates Cove one evening many years ago but I think it was in Clearwater or St Petes and not Orlando, so I will vote for one of those.

Crikey,it really does seem like a dim and distant memory now![msnoo]

caroline
07-02-2007, 13:25
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
There isn't a choice for "never played any!"
Hubby thinks he's Nick Faldo so now the kids are grown up he only does the serious stuff!
Thinking about it though, I think we did Congo River or Pirates Cove one evening many years ago but I think it was in Clearwater or St Petes and not Orlando, so I will vote for one of those.

Crikey,it really does seem like a dim and distant memory now![msnoo]
[/quote]

Well if we're ever over at the same time Liz, I'll take you for a round of 'proper' golf Fantasia style[msnwink] Loser buys the drinks[msnwink]

LiesaAnna
07-02-2007, 15:00
havent tried any in florida yet, but will probaly do so next time, hubby and kids love it so may pass some of our lovely 3 weeks hols in playing mini golf

jackie greaves
07-02-2007, 16:37
This is something we have never done in Florida. Doesn't appeal to me at all[msnsad]