PDA

View Full Version : Where in the World?

caroline
06-02-2007, 16:24
Just curious as to which country In Epcot is your favourite and why... as there are only 10 slots I've had to put Morocco and Germany intogether - so if one of those is your fav - please tell us which.

caroline
06-02-2007, 16:32
We love France - siting with a glass of bubbly just outside the lovely litle shop - where I always manage to spend a fortune on things I never knew I needed, but can't live without now I've discovered them[msnembarrased][msnwink]

Paula D-S
06-02-2007, 16:34
I voted China, we all love the acrobatic shows, although Holland has fond memories because on our first visit to Florida Caitlin had only just learned to skip and had a lovely time skipping to her hearts content with the Dutch Girls turning the rope for her..

solanasunshine
06-02-2007, 16:38
We like Canaada with it's "O Canada" film. I never tire of the Mounties riding their horses around my head! [msnwink][msntongue]

We also like to eat at Le Cellier restaurant in Canada. Yummy![msnwink]

caroline
06-02-2007, 16:40
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caitlin
I voted China, we all love the acrobatic shows, although Holland has fond memories because on our first visit to Florida Caitlin had only just learned to skip and had a lovely time skipping to her hearts content with the Dutch Girls turning the rope for her..
[/quote]

Holland??? I didn't know Holland was even featured[msnembarrased]

Paula D-S
06-02-2007, 16:42
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well the girls were dressed in clogs and had on funny hats so I presumed....maybe I am wrong[msnembarrased] they looked Dutch though[msnwink]

CERICROWLEY
06-02-2007, 16:50
We like Mexico. As you have been to Cancun a number of number and I love the restaurant and boat trip

becbecs
06-02-2007, 17:08
We voted Germany as this time spent a lot of time there we like the Disney Glass shop out front to.

Shame we couldn't vote for more as we love

Japan & England for the Food, Norway for its chocolate and China for the acrobatic displays by those young children.

orlandochris
06-02-2007, 17:11
I voted Japan, as it's the only one I can really remember (the last time I went to EPCOT was 1997).

blott
06-02-2007, 22:42
Difficult... I was torn between Mexico and Japan but Japan lost out as Mexico has that cute boat ride!

E. Cosgrove
06-02-2007, 23:35
US, I just love The Great American Adventure:D

Daglish
06-02-2007, 23:41
China as I love looking around the shops and last time also saw the model of the Terracotta Army that they had just got - Fantastic!

ShirleyD
06-02-2007, 23:42
Mexico for the silly hats and great restaurant with buskers :D

Cruella DeVilla
07-02-2007, 21:05
Oh I don't think I have a favourite, I like most of them[8D]

lorraine51
07-02-2007, 22:02
Italy my favourite but love em all really.

luckylady
08-02-2007, 02:31
Has to be US The Great American Adventure is a must for me

LiesaAnna
08-02-2007, 02:40
ashamed to say havent been to Epcot yet, am hoping to this year!

palmvillas
08-02-2007, 02:46
Mexico for us we had a great meal in there restaurant last time we were there[msnsmile]

Debbie

kaysvacationvilla
08-02-2007, 02:59
Germany for us

CarolAnn
08-02-2007, 13:18
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well the girls were dressed in clogs and had on funny hats so I presumed....maybe I am wrong[msnembarrased] they looked Dutch though[msnwink]
[/quote]

Think that would be Norway Paula[msnsmile2] I have to admit I do like the little boat ride inside, and it is often a walk on, especially in the evening, and the creams cakes in the shop are devine[msnsmile2] Hang on I love it actually, but then I voted Mexico, I love the whole atmosphere in Mexico, and the restaurant looks fab too. At the end of the boat ride in there, I like the ending with the vidoe clips , cheesy but goody:D

Allan Smith
02-03-2007, 21:23
we had a nice meal in Norway but France still gets me, I just love the little shops and sitting out for a drink/food. Just like the holidays we have in France.