PDA

View Full Version : universal tickets

dynomike red
01-02-2007, 00:21
Hi just a quick question, we went to florida 3 years ago and the time has come to visit once again(after selling the kids ,the car and the house[msnsmile2]) the qestion i would like to ask is when we went last time we bought tickes for universal and islands of adventure. Unfortantley we did not have time to use them(long story)
what i would like to know is are they still valid. They are just the ticket type with no picture,finger print or retna identification or what ever they put on them now[msnsmile2]
cheers in advance
mike

CERICROWLEY
01-02-2007, 00:30
Mike

Normally the flex tickets with are for all four or five parks (Universal/Islands of Adventure/Seaworld/WEt'n'Wild/Busch gardens are valid 14 days from first use. But not sure if you bought the tickets individualy.

dynomike red
01-02-2007, 00:38
Hi Ceri, we bought them just for universal and IOA it was the 2 day get one day free ticket
cheers
mike

ellie
01-02-2007, 01:49
Maybe they are still valid if you had not started using them, Martin will have the answer!

Sorry to hear about the house, kids and car, but think you have made the right choice - a holiday in Florida is worth a small sacrifice.... at least you appear to still have your wife, or will you swap her for park tickets?[msnwink]:D

dynomike red
01-02-2007, 02:02
The wife! now theres a thought maybe i could do an upgrade swap to an open top car with alamo[}:)]
but back to the question, no i had'nt used them so heres hopping!

ellie
01-02-2007, 03:30
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dynomike red
The wife! now theres a thought maybe i could do an upgrade swap to an open top car with alamo[}:)]
[/quote]

Now THAT is a thought........;)

florida4sun
01-02-2007, 12:56
The two days mayl be valid but the 3rd day free os no more, sorry.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dynomike red
Hi Ceri, we bought them just for universal and IOA it was the 2 day get one day free ticket
cheers
mike
[/quote]

dynomike red
01-02-2007, 16:01
Thanks for the reply martin, i supose we will just have to try and see what happens[msnsmile2]
cheers
mike

Homer
01-02-2007, 17:10
I would e-mail Universal and ask the question then if they are out of date you can buy them at a much better price rather than when ou are there

dynomike red
01-02-2007, 21:18
cheers Homer will give it a try. Daft question[:I] i take it it is www.Universal.com
cheers
mike