PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm from Chicago.

hgoodfellas
04-09-2003, 10:36
:)I'm new to this forum. Also I've never been in a forum before. So please excuse any errors I might make along the way. But I did join because my family is coming to Orland in April of 2004. I'm in the process of booking a 6-bedroom Villa now. So I felt the need to join your group as I probably will have many questions. But for now I'm going to go thru the different forums and see if some of my questions could be answered that way. Thanks much in advance,

steph_goodrum
04-09-2003, 11:46
Hi Karen

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like, we're all always glad to talk about Florida and to try to help you get the most from your trip. I'm sure you'll all have a great time and hopefully we can help answer some of the questions that the guide books don't tell you, to get the most from your money and stay.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
04-09-2003, 12:30
Welcome to the forums Karen. You will find us all very friendly here so ask away with any questions you may have and we will all do our best to offer good advice :).

caroline
04-09-2003, 12:47
Hi Karen

Welcome to the forums - we're all more than happy to chat about Florida, so feel free to ask away!

Cowboy
04-09-2003, 14:23
Welcome aboard from, Karen. I think you are doing things the right way round by exploring the forum first. Anything you cannot find answers for, then just shout.
Mike.

sunshine state
04-09-2003, 15:35
Welcome to the boards Karen im sure you will feel very welcome here and if you have any questions feel free to ask anyone here on the boards we are all very helpful.

mike

bellaepovera
04-09-2003, 16:41
Hi Karen, I also am originally from Chicago area!! Welcome to the forum. You will find a whole lot of info on this forum and anything you cant find just ask away!

hgoodfellas
04-09-2003, 21:17
Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I have been reading all night and couldn't wait to get back on this morning. I've found so much information and alot of answers to my questions as well as somethings I didn't even think of. So again, Thank you so very, very much.:)