PDA

View Full Version : UPGRADE OPTIONS

crow
22-01-2007, 16:25
AM I BETTER BOOKING A FORD EXCURSION SUV WITH BUDGET THROUGH YOUSELVES OR A 7 SEATER WITH DOLLAR AND TRY FOR A UPGRADE WHEN ARRIVING AT SANFORD. PLEASE ADVISE GUYS

roger
22-01-2007, 17:37
It's unlikely you would get a free upgrade these days, and if you end up paying for the upgrade on arrival (that's assuming they have availability) then this could cost you a few hundred Dollars depending on what you end up upgrading to. I strongly recommend you book the car you need before you go.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by crow
AM I BETTER BOOKING A FORD EXCURSION SUV WITH BUDGET THROUGH YOUSELVES OR A 7 SEATER WITH DOLLAR AND TRY FOR A UPGRADE WHEN ARRIVING AT SANFORD. PLEASE ADVISE GUYS
[/quote]

ellie
22-01-2007, 19:47
I would not advise relying on a free upgrade when you arrive, and if you pay when you get to Sanford you will end up with it costing you far more than if you booked the car here with www.uscarhire.co.uk

Sanford is a smaller airport than Orlando International so you could be disappointed if they have no suitable vehicle for you to upgrade to. Play it safe, you won't get a better price or better service than from uscarhire, and at least you will have the peace of mind of knowing you have secured the vehicle you want.

Kazzie
22-01-2007, 21:28
We have been fortunate to have a free upgrade at Sanford after booking through this site, but I would never expect an upgrade. If you want a partucular car then its much better to order it here beforehand then you will not be disappointed. The difference in price from one vehicle category to the next is not very much anyway.

Karen

crow
22-01-2007, 22:31
THANKS GUYS. I'VE JUST BOOKED THE SUV FROM US CARHIRE..:)

ellie
23-01-2007, 00:36
Brilliant, am sure you will throughly enjoy driving it. Florida here you come!:)