PDA

View Full Version : car parking at busch

blackpoolowl
22-01-2007, 13:16
hiya guys
we are going back home(we wish) next week & doing the discovery cove & 7 days busch gardens package this time......done seaworld every year for 5 years so busch for a change
my question is , i know when we goto busch its $9 parking but you can get a weeks carparking for $15 but where can i buy the weeks parking pass? last year when we went to busch the only parking on offer was day tickets.

thanks
terry

ShirleyD
22-01-2007, 13:36
When we did this package, we rung D cove and booked valet parking there, which also gave us free preferential parking at Busch, for about the cost of 3 days ordinary parking. We did BG before DC and even though it wasn't on our receipt as we had booked it later, the person in the booth at BG sent us through with a pref car sticker :D

allyjack
22-01-2007, 17:18
Never heard of weekly parking at Busch or Seaworld. Have free parking tough with my gold pass.
If I find out will let you know
ALison

blackpoolowl
25-01-2007, 21:46
it says on the bottom of my discovery booking form about the $15 weekly parking. it gives a phone number but i dont know how to ring discovery from the uk!!!!![msnembarrased]

Kazzie
25-01-2007, 21:50
Dial 001 44 then the number[msnwink]

Karen

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blackpoolowl
it says on the bottom of my discovery booking form about the $15 weekly parking. it gives a phone number but i dont know how to ring discovery from the uk!!!!![msnembarrased]
[/quote]

ShirleyD
26-01-2007, 01:32
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Kazzie
Dial 001 44 then the number[msnwink]

Karen

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blackpoolowl
[/quote]
[/quote]
And even BT don't charge that much these days