PDA

View Full Version : refurbish schedule; can't find it!

herrthreegirls
21-01-2007, 10:54
H everyone; I'm a newby and have been reading for several days and decided to ask what I can't find.
I have been on Universal's website to see what if anything will be closed for refurbishment when we are there the last week in March. I can't find it. Can anyone tell me where it might be?
Thanks,
herrthreegirls

LiesaAnna
21-01-2007, 13:06
cant find much info but if you go to the search box at the top of this page and type in what you want to know you will get some info
http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_31615.asp heres one but these are dated

Albert the Frog
21-01-2007, 23:49
I obviously can't say for definite but March is Universal's Mardi Gras and I would be surprised if they closed anything as it is a busy time for them with the parades etc.--I went in 2005 and it is really buzzing.[msncool]

Kazzie
22-01-2007, 00:44
The Mardi Gras at Universal actually runs from 3rd Feb to 14th April.

Karen

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Albert the Frog
I obviously can't say for definite but March is Universal's Mardi Gras and I would be surprised if they closed anything as it is a busy time for them with the parades etc.--I went in 2005 and it is really buzzing.[msncool]
[/quote]

Albert the Frog
22-01-2007, 17:34
For the parade the only thing that you'll have to watch is that the time changes from 8pm on 31st March to 9pm on 7th April-The artists for the concerts when you are there are Sean Paul on 24th March;To be advised on 31st March (not their name) and Daughtry on 7th April-Daughtry are fronted by Chris Daughtry who was quite big on American Idol.