PDA

View Full Version : 7/8 seater van

crow
20-01-2007, 03:22
Coming to sanford this June would like to hire a Durango from this site can you advise please......[8D]

Kazzie
20-01-2007, 03:40
Not sure if it will work every time but I hired a Jeep 4x4 off this site last february and got a free upgrade to a Durango:D. Its a beautiful motor and a dream to drive. I booked the gold option with Dollar and on arrival at Sanford they asked if I would like to upgrade which I declined. The guy went off to one side and I heard him talking on the phone and it turned out that they didnt have a Jeep available, so he came back with the keys to the Durango.

Karen

ellie
20-01-2007, 05:18
You won't do better than to hire your car from this site, Crow, you will get the best price and definitely the best service.

You need have no worries, just go on and book it! You won't regret it!:)

roger
20-01-2007, 12:09
See the following link on our site for detials of this:

http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/faq-vehicles.aspx#60

crow
22-01-2007, 13:44
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by crow
Coming to sanford this June would like to hire a Durango from this site can you advise please......[8D]
[/quote] Am i better taking the option from Budjet of the Ford Excursion we have 4 adults and 2 children. Has anyone had this vehicle lately...

Doc
22-01-2007, 14:05
Just returned last week, and we had one of the Ford Expeditions from Budget.

Lovely car, feels big on the road, but at times hard to see the full length behind you when reversing.
The one we got only had 200 miles on the clock, and also had a direct input for my ipod. Lots of room, and seating options.

Bit heavy on gas though - bout 14 mpg