PDA

View Full Version : just wanted to say

mizzy
16-01-2007, 12:35
it's the first time i've bought tickets from here and i'm really pleased with how smoothly it all went and how fast they arrived

thanks

only two months now til i get to use them[msnwink]

Mizzy

Lynne S
16-01-2007, 13:29
Mizzy make a photocopy of the backs of all your Disney and Universal tickets so that the bar codes can be seen, if anything happens to them during your stay you can take the copy to customer services for replacements. This good piece of advice was given to us by one of the gents from the Ticket office.
It goes without saying that we always use Martin and the team for our park & dinner show tickets, the service from Martin and the guy's at the office in Kissimmee is always first class. We have had lots of positive feedback from our guests that used them too. Keep up the good work

mizzy
16-01-2007, 17:09
Lynne, there's a strip to sign on the back of the disney ones, do you know if it's ok to sign for the children?

we're not doing universal, doesn't really appeal to mine so more time to lounge by the pool, shop and eat[msnwink]

orlandochris
16-01-2007, 17:16
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jadehouse
Mizzy make a photocopy of the backs of all your Disney and Universal tickets so that the bar codes can be seen, if anything happens to them during your stay you can take the copy to customer services for replacements. This good piece of advice was given to us by one of the gents from the Ticket office.
It goes without saying that we always use Martin and the team for our park & dinner show tickets, the service from Martin and the guy's at the office in Kissimmee is always first class. We have had lots of positive feedback from our guests that used them too. Keep up the good work

[/quote]
That's great advice. I'll have to keep that in mind.

Lynne S
16-01-2007, 18:01
Mizzy, Jessica my daughter got a new Disney ticket this year and she almost printed her own signiture on it...Without all the latest curls & twirls in the one she doodles everywhere!!!!
I'm sure it would also be ok for you to sign as they are quite young.

Martin will be able to set us straight.

We did the Disney parks this time, we just ran out of day's for Universal. We managed to do lots of shopping though...I always make time for that[msnwink]

Fourdents
16-01-2007, 19:22
This Ticket Service is second to none ! :) Never had any problems