PDA

View Full Version : Minivan Budget

JariLitmanen
13-01-2007, 19:55
Could anyone tell me which minivan you get at Budget Car??
Does anyone hired a car here before
(pick-up place MCO

Thanks
Jari

blott
13-01-2007, 20:06
If you check out here http://www.floridahire.com/CarTypes.aspx you'll find the approximate car types, including minivans. For instance, Budget is Ford Freestar / Mercury Monterey or similar for a 7 seater.

We always use www.floridahire.com for all our Florida visits and have never been disappointed with the prices or the service, both of which are excellent.

roger
13-01-2007, 20:46
Just to avoid any confusion, Blott is exactly right, although we currently have 2 car rental sites. The most up to date is uscarhire.co.uk so the following link is more accurate: http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/CarTypes.aspx

JariLitmanen
29-01-2007, 23:25
I just read that you maybe have to show 2 creditcards when you hire a minivan at budget.
Is this true, I only have one.

roger
29-01-2007, 23:49
No, just the 1 card is required. They will only charge it if you return the car back late, or dont return the car full (if on Silver) of have any optional extras such as child seats.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by JariLitmanen
I just read that you maybe have to show 2 creditcards when you hire a minivan at budget.
Is this true, I only have one.

[/quote]

ncmurray
23-07-2007, 17:21
Roger,

I have just been reading through the topics relating to Budget SUVs.

I don't know if I have read your last comment correctly, but do you mean that if you take out the silver inclusive package that you must return the car with the fuel tank full?

So, to be clear, with the silver option, you pay for a full tank of fuel at the desk (Budget) on top of the price paid when making a reservation, and then return the car with a full tank?

For a visit of 18 days, would it be more economical to take the gold option?

Thanks

roger
23-07-2007, 21:50
No - with Budget you collect with a full tank and return with a full tank. You do not pay Budget for that tank.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ncmurray
Roger,

I have just been reading through the topics relating to Budget SUVs.

I don't know if I have read your last comment correctly, but do you mean that if you take out the silver inclusive package that you must return the car with the fuel tank full?

So, to be clear, with the silver option, you pay for a full tank of fuel at the desk (Budget) on top of the price paid when making a reservation, and then return the car with a full tank?

For a visit of 18 days, would it be more economical to take the gold option?

Thanks
[/quote]

ncmurray
25-07-2007, 16:04
Thanks, Roger. Just what I wanted to know.