PDA

View Full Version : ebay

maisy
11-01-2007, 18:59
I have seen on ebay people selling have half used tickets and these are new bio scan type how can this work I would never risk buying secondhand also some of these people want more money than you can buy new from ov. It seems some sellers have multiple tickets Has anyone bought any

blott
11-01-2007, 19:23
We did have someone on the forum who bought tickets from a booth along the 192 and found, when they got to the parks, that they were useless tickets and had to purchase another batch from OV. Of course, they didn't get any money back from the booth seller so they paid very dearly for their 'cheap' tickets.

All park tickets are non transferable.

mizzy
11-01-2007, 19:25
i'd stay well away and not risk it at all

Mizzy

DaveL
12-01-2007, 00:15
Disney clearly state in their T&C's that park tickets are NOT transferable between people.

Now if these tickets do have any days left on them, and it's a big IF as you have no way to check, they can be destroyed at the gate when you first try to use them as they will be invalid.

If your biometric data does not match that on the ticket they will ask for some form of ID and for details of how you first purchased the ticket.

Don't risk your money when you can get such a good deal from the ticket link above.

Dave