PDA

View Full Version : transport between parks and disney hotels

mizzy
11-01-2007, 12:49
can anyone guide me through this

if i am in one of the disney parks and need to get over to a disney hotel for a meal what is the easiest way?

can i use the disney on site transport that their hotel guests would normally use or will i have to move the car from park to hotel and back again?

we are looking into popping out of 2 possibly 3 parks during our stay to try meals at some of the disney resort hotels/area

the places we're thinking of will be
MK to the G Floridian
AK to Boma
Epcot to the Boardwalk Area

thanks for any help

just for info, we would normally be parked in a disabled space

Mizzy

caroline
11-01-2007, 12:56
MK and the Grand Floridian are connected by monorail so no need to move the car.
From Epcot to the Boardwalk is really easy if you go to the International Gateway, it's next to France, you can either walk through to the Boardwalk or catch a ride on the boats that go back and forth between Epcot and the Boardwalk hotels - not sure about Boma and AK but I'm sure someone else will be along soon[msnsmile2]

brizzle
11-01-2007, 13:49
AK to Boma you could do by the bus, it only serves the AKL so no other drop offs and it's a short trip.

With the monorail from the MK to the Grand Floridian make sure you get the resort monorail and not the express monorail, different platforms, as the express goes straight to the transportation and ticket centre bypassing all the resorts.

floridageoff
11-01-2007, 13:52
Boma is at the Animal Kingdom Lodge so you will be able to use the Disney coach from the park to the hotel. You do not have to be a hotel guest to use any Disney transport eg coaches, boats or monorail.

steph_goodrum
11-01-2007, 16:54
Your park tickets include the unlimited use of the Disney transportation system so you can park wherever you choose and use the transportation to move around.

We often decide on a rough plan of action and park the car at the last place we expect to visit, so, for example, if we are going to Epcot to see the fireworks and then use the system to backtrack early in the day, if your children aren't so tired then it makes it less of an aggravation than if you've got to queue late at night when they are tired after a day at the parks as it means you can go straight to the car park.