PDA

View Full Version : weather

ileanaf
31-08-2003, 06:04
Can anyone tell me if the weather in Orlando, FL. in April is low mid, or high 80's or is it in the 90's? I'm planning a trip in April and the difference can mean t-shirts or sleveless tops. Thanks!

dbrook
31-08-2003, 11:30
We have only been early April when temperatures are in the mid 80s, so allow for mid to high 80s I would say.

We do find that the restaurants can be quite cool sometimes - don't know why they need their air conditioning on so high - so do take a fleece or jackets for the occasional cold restaurant!!

DMC
01-09-2003, 20:37
For the last 4 years we have been in the last week of April / first week in May and without fail the temps have always been in the mid to upper 80's.

You should have no problems with the temps, in T-Shirts / Vests, but do take an umbrella for those April Showers, the temp won't drop much but you will get very wet !!!!

At night time the temp will stay very comfortable at around mid 70's, but as already mentioned you might want to take a light sweater / jumper for the evenings, as sitting in an air conditioned bar / restaurant for a few hours can get rather chilly, especially if you have been out in the sun all day, the temp difference can be quite a shock.

DMC

Funshine
13-09-2003, 20:32
We were there from April 23 this year for 2 weeks - it was in the high 80s during the day slightly lower in the evening. I recommend you take vests and maybe some t's for the evening. However, whatever you don't take - don't panic ;) - you can buy it, in addition to all those wonderful theme parks its a shoppers paradise! :D