PDA

View Full Version : Free Upgrade Tickets Disney

AngelaB
05-01-2007, 21:30
Just been looking at the prices for the Disney tickets on the link from this site.

Had them last year and they are great value. Noticed they offering free upgrade on certain tickets. Can anyone tell me is this for a limited time only?

Many thanks

florida4sun
05-01-2007, 23:00
yes it is limited but you can buy now and use later. Disney prices are set to rise soon.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by AngelaB
Just been looking at the prices for the Disney tickets on the link from this site.

Had them last year and they are great value. Noticed they offering free upgrade on certain tickets. Can anyone tell me is this for a limited time only?

Many thanks
[/quote]

AngelaB
05-01-2007, 23:33
thanks martin

mizzy
06-01-2007, 02:13
Angela

Martin has just processed my ticket order with an extra free disney day, got to say, fantastic price Martin [clap][clap][clap](checked my credit card online today) great exchange rate and nationwide card so no fees from them either

thanks Martin

AngelaB
07-01-2007, 14:59
Ye Mizzy the tickets are great value had them last year and delivery was so prompt.

My daughter is 9 when we go and 9 when we come back will she be ok with a child ticket for disney and universal??

Thanks

Ian Dee
07-01-2007, 17:35
YES Nationwide Cr Card is the best and we use it solely for our Florida Trips.

christhear
07-01-2007, 18:07
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by AngelaB
Ye Mizzy the tickets are great value had them last year and delivery was so prompt.

My daughter is 9 when we go and 9 when we come back will she be ok with a child ticket for disney and universal??

Thanks
[/quote]
Children are OK on a child ticket at age 9, once they get to 10 its adult ticket rates so you should be OK.