PDA

View Full Version : 6 Seater pick-ups available - UPDATED, please read

roger
05-01-2007, 16:26
<span style="color:red">UPDATE: We heard today that U-Save have updated their fleet, and the Pick-up is now typically the Dodge Dakota. Please note, this is a 5 seater, not a 6 seater as per the Chevy. I have contacted all customers who have booked the 6 seater pick-up to check they are OK with only 5 seats. The cargo capacity is approx the same or bigger than the Chevy.</span id="red">

We are now offering 6 seater pick-up trucks, via U-Save, which may be of interest particularly to villa owners who often have to carry furniture and other large items around.

See link below for prices

http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/u-save-car-rental.aspx

solanasunshine
05-01-2007, 16:34
What a great idea Roger - I'm sure we'll all be hiring one of these at some point! [clap][clap]

becbecs
05-01-2007, 17:00
Great idea Roger, having just returned from Florida, these seem to be the more popular vehicles on the road.

mollymegan
05-01-2007, 21:52
Is U Save at the airport .

roger
06-01-2007, 02:04
No, you will be collected by free shuttle bus and taken to the depot approx 15 minutes away.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mollymegan
Is U Save at the airport . [/quote]

palmvillas
06-01-2007, 13:56
Great idea Roger, Always wanted to try one of these vehicles

Neil & Debbie

Lynne S
06-01-2007, 18:42
That's a great addition to the group of cars for hire Roger, my husband would love to try one of those:D

KJH
12-01-2007, 01:09
Hi Roger,

Can you tell me what make the pick-up is likely to be?

Many thanks

roger
12-01-2007, 03:08
Typical car types for all suppliers can be found here:

http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/CarTypes.aspx

The pick up is typically the Chevy Silverado with locking lid.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJH
Hi Roger,

Can you tell me what make the pick-up is likely to be?

Many thanks[/quote]

nicseg
15-01-2007, 15:10
Roger
We have already booked our cars for feb and august this year, is it possible to change the Aug Jeep/4WD for a pick up? if so what do we need to do?
Do you have an address/location for the collection point?
Nic & Sue

roger
15-01-2007, 15:46
If you email me at info@uscarhire.co.uk with your order number, I can have a look. As it is with a different supplier it will mean cancelling the original order and re-ordering with U-Save. The U-Save address at Orlando is:

3255 McCoy Road
Orlando (Airport), FL 32812

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by nicseg
Roger
We have already booked our cars for feb and august this year, is it possible to change the Aug Jeep/4WD for a pick up? if so what do we need to do?
Do you have an address/location for the collection point?
Nic & Sue
[/quote]

nicseg
15-01-2007, 17:18
Cheers Roger
Will sort out the order when I get home and email you
Nic

bignige102
17-01-2007, 21:51
We are over in Orlando the end of March as we will be closing on our villa. We were wondering what sort of vehicle to hire as we have lots of shopping to do......the pick up is ideal!!

Nigel

roger
17-01-2007, 22:09
Just bit of an update on this. U-Save have been expecting a brand new fleet of these, and have informed us today that the delivery has been delayed. This means any existing orders are fine, but we can not take any new orders for collection date on or before 28th Feb this year.

We can take orders for pick-ups for collection after this date.