PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody

jeanette78
30-08-2003, 00:26
I'm a newbie to this site, i also came accross it by accident. I am off to disneyworld in October:D and can't get enough info:D We are staying at the Best Western Plaza on International drive. We are traveling With TRAVELCITY DIRECT, (i know there has been a lot written about them lately) bye for now, Jeanette[8D]

margaretb
30-08-2003, 00:40
Hi jeanette 78

Welcome to the site. I have flown with Travel City Direct 4 times and only had delays on the first flight. Food and planes are basic but nobody else can touch their prices that I know of. Can only speak as you find. Is this your first time to Florida? What sort of information are you after?:)

Kissyme
30-08-2003, 01:36
Hi Jeanette
Welcome I also came upon this site by accident and love it, have got loads of great tips and I`m sure it will make my next holiday in Florida more fun. We are also going in Oct so don`t have long to wait

jeanette78
30-08-2003, 16:22
Hi both,:) This is my second time in Florida, the first one we stayed in disney at the Corronado springs resort. Which was lovely, and we used the transport as we didn't drive out there. The only thing we found was that we ate in our hotel or in the parks as we were tired out by the time we came back;) This time we are staying on I drive, at the Best Western plaza, so hope to eat out more in the evening. We are not driving this time either[:I]

bye for now, Jeanette:D

chrizzy100
30-08-2003, 19:52
quote:Originally posted by jeanette78

Hi both,:) This is my second time in Florida, the first one we stayed in disney at the Corronado springs resort. Which was lovely, and we used the transport as we didn't drive out there. The only thing we found was that we ate in our hotel or in the parks as we were tired out by the time we came back;) This time we are staying on I drive, at the Best Western plaza, so hope to eat out more in the evening. We are not driving this time either[:I]

bye for now, Jeanette:D

We do Orlando a lot without driving.....using the hotel buses walking taxis and the Orlando bus service.....

sunshine state
31-08-2003, 00:53
Welcome to the boards hope to see you around