PDA

View Full Version : feb trip

FraserLynn
01-01-2007, 19:09
Hi,

We are thinking about booking a trip for this feb. What is the weather like in Feb, we have been before in March and April but not Feb.

Is it still Ok for shorts and T shirts or would we really need to pack jeans and jumpers?

I have seen the average temp charts but they don't seem to tell you much, any advice would be very welcome

Thanks

christhear
01-01-2007, 19:15
Most days you can wear T-shirts and shorts but you would need longer trousers and shirts for when the sun goes down.

DaveL
01-01-2007, 19:25
It could be anywhere between 50 degs or 75 deg by noon. It would depend on how the jet stream was running during your visit as this effects ow high up Florida the warm air from the South gets.

You should plan to take some warmer wear if you are going out at night.

Dave

AshleyLodge
01-01-2007, 19:37
Last year it as bright, sunny and warm during the days but we didn't eat outside in the evenings and some evenings were quite cool. It was great for doing things in the day!

FraserLynn
01-01-2007, 20:04
Thanks all,

So is it a lot cooler than the end of march / start of April?

Not sure whether to go later in the year......[msnscared]

Thanks

dawn burley
01-01-2007, 20:56
I have visited in Feb for the past two years and absolutely love this time of year. On the whole the weather has been lovely and the theme parks are nice and quiet without long lines.[msnsmile2]

Dawn

pepsi
01-01-2007, 22:11
Some friends of ours went 2 years ago for 3 weeks in February and the weather was brilliant for the whole of their holiday but it is like anywhere else in the World - nothing is guaranteed.

pieman790
01-01-2007, 22:14
The winter months can be cooler at night time but a fleece should be ok. Daytime should generally be around 75-80f. We have alway been able to use the pool during the evening time even when the temperture some times drops below 50f.

CarolAnn
01-01-2007, 22:22
Plenty of owners use this time of year, as well as tourists, Florida really is an all year round holiday destination.[8D]

Nielsen
02-01-2007, 15:43
We have been both luck and unlucky in the month February. You will have higher temp. if you go at the end of March and particularly in April (my favorite time of year).
So it entirely depends on what you expect and want to do while you are there and the parks get much busier in April than in February. Have a gr8 trip.

annette_tr9
18-01-2007, 03:38
we always go in february. the mornings (early - about 7!) are a little chilly, i would have to wear trousers but by about 9 you want to be in shorts and t shirt.

evenings you may need a thin jacket or a jumper.

hottest feb we were there was 36C...but coldest was 21 so it's very changable...21 isn't bad though is it!