PDA

View Full Version : driving to universal from glenbrook

glasgowmary
30-12-2006, 17:04
having a great time in glenbrook , weather picked- up now , traffic on i-4 awful can any-one tell me how they go from glenbrook to universal as i ' m sure some-one knows better than me !! we go 27, 192 then 1-4 . ( i also go miles for a shortcut in the u.k. so no change there )[msntongue]

MarkJan
30-12-2006, 18:51
Mary
From Glenbrook go 27 to 192, take the 429 into Disney and through onto Osceola Parkway, Osceola to I4, J64B (I think).

Glad to see you are enjoying your holiday at Glenbrook.

glasgowmary
30-12-2006, 19:30
mark the weather is great and so are the sales, only the driving causing a little domestic moment! Still I manage to get lost in glasgow and I am a glaswegian. Thanks for helping,

Mary

LiesaAnna
31-12-2006, 02:10
glad your still enjoying yourselves Mary:D

mizzy
31-12-2006, 02:45
i'd appreciate some driving tips Mary when you get back, we are staying on Glenbrook too, can i ask did you hire the sat nav and if so have you found it usefull?

anyway even with all the driving directions etc, it sounds like you are having a great time - shopping? [msnwink]

you'll be very pleased to know that i don't need any tips on shopping

Mizzy

glasgowmary
31-12-2006, 06:32
no sat nav , but feel it would have helped the first couple of trips , today we made it there and back no problem at all , traffic was heavy although i have been here for new year before i have never been for christmas so i don' t know if it ' s the holidays or the roadworks . we usually come end of june , early july and find everything quieter . however the sales have been great and it has been a hot, yes hot day !! also had a really nice indian recommened by someone here on the forum ,so all in all a great day . can' t decide what to do tomorrow though so any ideas welcome. i 'm sure you 'll have a ball as all the homes here look well cared for and really beautiful , when are you off ? we are here again end of june and wanted to re- book but no avilabiltiy , so will try another villa from the forum . its all good !![8D] in case i ' m not back on tomoroow a happy new year to all
mary

TonyBlenk
31-12-2006, 13:26
There's a shuttle service from Glenbrook to the Theme Parks and Shopping areas.
DM if you'd like a copy of the current timetable.

KJH
31-12-2006, 20:14
Hi Mizzy,

Sent you a dm, we are at our villa on glenbrook at the same time as you, so if you need any help dm me and i'll give you my number.

MarkJan
31-12-2006, 20:16
We aren't out at Glenbrook until late April. I must say we do like Florida in any month, looking outside it is safe to say the weather is better there than in Manchester.

Have a good new year.

mizzy
01-01-2007, 02:09
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJH
Hi Mizzy,

Sent you a dm, we are at our villa on glenbrook at the same time as you, so if you need any help dm me and i'll give you my number.

Kaz
[/quote]

thanks Kaz that's very kind of you to offer, i see from your profile that you are a special needs teacher and that you are age -1 [msnsmile2] sounds like a great offer of help so will drop the kiddies off with you then and see you later, much much later[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink] only kidding[msnsmile2]

Mizzy

LiesaAnna
01-01-2007, 02:19
mizzy, Kaz has probably forgotten to tell her kids that shes going to florida again[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]makes a habit of going without them so am sure she would love to look after everyone elses! send them all around[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

KJH
01-01-2007, 18:44
CHEERS LIESA,
NO WE ARE ALL GOING THIS TIME, 14TH MARCH UNTIL 4TH APRIL.

:D

mizzy
01-01-2007, 21:26
thanks for your dm kaz

do you know ive been thinking that i may need a shopping partner[msnsmile2] i'm not allowed to drive so quite willing to tag along to any late night shoppping sprees you may be thinking of going on [msnwink] also a shopping partner can be a great excuse, you can tell your dh that you are helping me find me feet and sneak some extra shopping in whilst he's not looking and i can do pretty much the same with my dh

my dh is quite happy to be left with the kiddies as long as the "fridge arms" is fully stocked with his beer[msnsmile2]

what do you think?

Mizzy

mizzy
02-01-2007, 01:44
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by TonyBlenk
There's a shuttle service from Glenbrook to the Theme Parks and Shopping areas.
DM if you'd like a copy of the current timetable.
[/quote]

i've received your e.mail Tony with the timetable

thanks for taking the time out to send it to me, that's very kind of you

mizzy

glasgowmary
02-01-2007, 18:37
that goes for me too , mary

KJH
03-01-2007, 02:21
I love driving out there, especially when Malls are at the end of it.[msnwink][msnsmile2]

gator
30-08-2007, 00:54
Hi all,

im new to this site so please bare with me ! just like to say how cool this site is and how helpfull members are...

gator

MarkJan
30-08-2007, 11:12
I've replied to your DM.