PDA

View Full Version : cant get tickets

maisy
30-12-2006, 15:03
Im trying to get magic your way tickets via this site nobody answers phone or returns email are they a reputable firm its a shame because prices are excellent anyone know other sites we are leaving 13th jan have I left it to late for delivery or maybe buy over there with pound so good thanks

bjpointon
30-12-2006, 15:22
Maisy,

Yes, they are a reputable firm, I am sure Martin will be along shortly to sort this out for you.

No it's not too late for your tickets as Martin does a delivery service to your place of stay in Orlando, if you call whilst your there and order they will deliver within an hour.

bjpointon
30-12-2006, 15:33
Maisy

Forgot to say if you look at the bottom of the attraction ticket advert on the forum the delivery system is explained for you.

roger
30-12-2006, 15:48
I have checked, and the only email we have received from you to date was sent this morning. Martin may be out today with it being bank holiday weekend, but he'll be back in touch with you shortly.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by maisy
Im trying to get magic your way tickets via this site nobody answers phone or returns email are they a reputable firm its a shame because prices are excellent anyone know other sites we are leaving 13th jan have I left it to late for delivery or maybe buy over there with pound so good thanks
[/quote]

florida4sun
30-12-2006, 16:07
Hello,
sorry but I am a little bemused. We have recieved one email from you this at 10.55, this has been replied to, within the hour! (I am assuming it is yours as no name was given, but the wording is similar).
As explained on the answer message, our lines get very very busy, especially this time of year as the prices will be increase any time now.
If you had left a message with a call back number we would have called you back (impossible to do so without a number). Delivery is is a bit tight for the 12th. You can choose to either collect from our office or have them delivered to you at your accommodation. Either order asap as the prices are rising any hour now (we only get 1 hours notice of price increases).
There is small chance we can deliver to you in the uk on time, so in the comments sections put 'prefer uk delivery'. Also if you are booking any shows, give a date as we cannot prioccess the order without one.

[/quote]

maisy
30-12-2006, 16:56
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
Hello,
sorry but I am a little bemused. We have recieved one email from you this at 10.55, this has been replied to, within the hour! (I am assuming it is yours as no name was given, but the wording is similar).
As explained on the answer message, our lines get very very busy, especially this time of year as the prices will be increase any time now.
If you had left a message with a call back number we would have called you back (impossible to do so without a number). Delivery is is a bit tight for the 12th. You can choose to either collect from our office or have them delivered to you at your accommodation. Either order asap as the prices are rising any hour now (we only get 1 hours notice of price increases).
There is small chance we can deliver to you in the uk on time, so in the comments sections put 'prefer uk delivery'. Also if you are booking any shows, give a date as we cannot prioccess the order without one.

[/quote]
[/quote]