PDA

View Full Version : Golf lessons

CCollins
20-12-2006, 19:03
Does anyone know where I can book golfing lessons in orlando?

We are out there for a week in Feb and I wanted to try and organise a suprise for hubby, ideally I wanted to book one days tuition, but I don't know where to start![msnembarrased]

are there any golfers out there that can help me??

Sue and Jere
20-12-2006, 19:05
I am sure Jere had a lesson at Southern Dunes. Will check when he returns from work.

stavros47
20-12-2006, 21:00
Probably the best lessons avaialble are at ChampionsGate. the David Ledbetter academy. although it is very expensive.
I heard Mr Ledbetter himself works from the Championsgate academy so you never know your luck[msnwink]

MarkJan
20-12-2006, 21:00
Depending on your budget, most golf courses offer lessons but you could splash out and do the "Nick Faldo Institute" or "David Leadbetter Academy". Both very expensive.

Ian Dee
21-12-2006, 01:26
The David Leadbetter Academy at Champions Gate will be expensive, but if you check out the web site (good golf tips videos) it gives a phone number email but no prices. I suppose it depends on the 'pro' and how far up the heap he is!
As you are near to Highlands Reserve, Caroline, why not ask in their pro shop. I am sure they will have the facilities and if not played there anyway, it may give a chance of going on the Course as well.

coinneach
21-12-2006, 03:12
You can try the'oneplanegolfswing.com'website.
The pro who runs the website is Chuck Quinton and he gives lessons out of Windermere Golf Club. I had a lesson from him in Feb this year, and I would thoroughly recommend him. Cost was approx $125 for 1 hour. He also has a couple of dvd's which I think were about $75 for both of them, again, I would recommend them.