PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

eleanor
28-08-2003, 16:40
Hello Everyone
I'm a newbie, came across this by accident but discovered it's a mine of info,so I registered we are relatively new owners on Calabay

DMC
28-08-2003, 17:05
Hi Eleanor

Welcome to the Forums, you'll be made to feel most welcome.

Even though I have been to Florida many time in the past there is always something new being posted on the site and as you say it is full of useful information.

But the best part is being able to post replies to questions raised by other members and helping out with issues.

DMC

Cowboy
28-08-2003, 23:27
Hi Eleanor,
Welcome aboard. You are quite correct in saying it is a mine of information. There are a lot of people on this forum who wiilingly help each other if at all possible concerning virtually everything (including the proverbial kitchen sink!).
I am sure you will enjoy the forum and good luck with your home at Calabay.
Mike:):)

Tracy
28-08-2003, 23:51
Hi Eleanor

Welcome to the forum, we aren't too far away from you on Tuscan Ridge. Our home is currently being built and this site has been a god send. Everyone is happy to share views and opinions and help point you in the right direction !

:D:D

caroline
29-08-2003, 00:32
Hi Eleanor

Welcome to OV - it's always good to hear from a fellow Calabay owner:) Congratulations on choosing such an excellent location....not that I'm biased;)

If theres anything we can help with, feel free to ask!