PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate coke

Kissyme
28-08-2003, 13:36
When we out in Florida about 4 years ago we ate TGI`s on the 192 and had chocolate coke sound awful but was gorgeous, two years ago went back asked for chocolate coke and got a regular coke with a blob of chocolate in not the same and quite sickly although I did manage to force it down ha ha has any one else sample this culinary delight and if so where from Ive got a hankering for some

Chris7
28-08-2003, 22:41
If you go to Atlanta - take a tour of "The World of Coca Cola" and you can try about 40 different Coke recipies including Lime, Vanilla, CChoc & Cherry which are on sale all over the world. Don't think they ever launched Choc in the UK though;)

chrizzy100
28-08-2003, 23:00
quote:Originally posted by Chris7

If you go to Atlanta - take a tour of "The World of Coca Cola" and you can try about 40 different Coke recipies including Lime, Vanilla, CChoc & Cherry which are on sale all over the world. Don't think they ever launched Choc in the UK though;)

I'll just throw in here that I stayed in the home of the Grandson of the guy who invented Coke Cola......:D

sunshine state
29-08-2003, 02:39
Yes i know where you mean TGI Fridays located on the Highway 192 and as for chocolate coke im not sure if they still make this i think it must have been just a limited thing but i havent been in there so i cant really tell you.

mikewj
29-08-2003, 03:26
There is (or at least was last year) a Coke exhibit in EPCOT (its the doorway that looks like a giant iceberg) between Innoventions and the World Showcase.

If you go inside, you can sample different Coke branded soft drinks from around the world, some of which have very exotic flavours [xx(]

tinkerbell
29-08-2003, 14:53
I liked one of them, can't remember which, it was the fruitiest one though! One of them was also horrid, but afraid that's not much use when I can't remember to warn you which one it was!!!!

Kissyme
31-08-2003, 12:51
Many thanks for all your replies, going to Epcot in Oct so will hunt out the Coke stand. I always buy a bottle of vanilla coke when at the shops everyone else hates it so Its always in the fridge !!