PDA

View Full Version : tickets

maisy
17-12-2006, 15:59
I
am a new member of this site but have used it before for villas simply is the best around Going back to florida jan 13 wondered if anybody knows if i bought the new magic your way tickets via this site which do expire Whilst in florida if we have bad weather say and i only use half can i upgrade them so they dont expire if so where and how much

dcnurse
17-12-2006, 19:25
<span style="color:red">&lt;&lt;note from moderator - tickets can upgraded at the gates&gt;&gt;</span id="red">

Hi Maisy
I don't think these tickets can be upgraded once purchased. If you have doubts as to whether you will get full use of them it would be better to buy a ticket with fewer days or to pay the extra and add the non expiry option when buying them so that they can be used when making future visits.
Whatever you decide have a fantastic time[msnwink]

Jules
17-12-2006, 19:45
My son and his new wife upgraded their tickets in May. They had 7 day passes with 14 day expiry for their honeymoon but both of them developed chest infections so only used 2 days of their tickets. They took them to the reception desk at the Animal Kingdom Lodge where they were staying and got them upgraded to no expiry although they could have done it at any of the parks. Sorry they weren't bought from this site but I wouldn't have thought that that would make any difference.

florida4sun
17-12-2006, 22:01
yes you can upgrade them at the parks:). Buy asap as the prices are rising any day between now and jan 1st, we only get 12 hours notice of price increases..

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by maisy
I
am a new member of this site but have used it before for villas simply is the best around Going back to florida jan 13 wondered if anybody knows if i bought the new magic your way tickets via this site which do expire Whilst in florida if we have bad weather say and i only use half can i upgrade them so they dont expire if so where and how much
[/quote]

dcnurse
17-12-2006, 23:12
Sorry[msnembarrased] Have been given the wrong info. from someone in the past. Glad you were able to correct this error and I will know for future ref.[msnsmile2]

florida4sun
18-12-2006, 02:06
No problem at all[msnsmile]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dcnurse
Sorry[msnembarrased] Have been given the wrong info. from someone in the past. Glad you were able to correct this error and I will know for future ref.[msnsmile2]
[/quote]