PDA

View Full Version : Group Booking?

Chuff Pot
27-08-2003, 16:52
I am part of a large group of people traveling to Orlando for a wedding next year(September'ish). The problem is I will be needing 3 or more 4 bedroom villas in close proximity(walking distance) to each other. I am not too picky about exact location but Disney/Kissimmee area would be preferable. Please let me know if anyone has or knows of this kind of requirement.

Thanks in advance.[8D]

Ewan

Theresa
27-08-2003, 17:08
Hi

If you do a General Enquiry through Orlandovillas for your set dates - owners with villas available will contact you. You can then see how many villas are available on each community and then enquire with the owners direct how close the villas are to each other. If you know what I mean!

Maureen Edwards
27-08-2003, 17:37
Hi Chuff Pot,
As you are looking for 3/4 houses, I would advise to try and be specific with dates, then you will receive replies from owners with those dates available and you can group together the different locations. Otherwise, you could end up with only 1 or two houses within close proximity! Also, book early to get them as close together as possible. Good luck!