PDA

View Full Version : weather now in orlando

ida
03-12-2006, 18:48
has anyone just returned from orlando, What's the weather like at the moment. We shall be travelling out on the 16th. Hvn't been this time of year before. Wondering if it's still quite warm

blott
03-12-2006, 18:59
83F and sunny today but generally the day time temperatures are between 70 and 80 but the evenings tend to get a little chilly at around 50 - 60F. Very occasionally, there may be a slightly colder spell but this rarely lasts more than a few days. There's also not much rain this time of the year.

So it's usually T-shirt and shorts weather during the day time and perhaps jeans and a jacket or cardigan in the evenings. Layers are always good to take so you can peel on or off as necessary.

Have a great time! :)

jovi
03-12-2006, 19:40
Try here

[sorry, I'm afraid it isn't]

Hope this web address is ok to post[msnembarrased]

mfairhurst
03-12-2006, 19:46
Do not worry about the weather at this time of the year as no rain and the only draw back is shorter days like it is here in UK .
The people from CANADA go to FLORIDA for a few months as they like sun all day .Take a cardigan or sweater as said before and you can buy more there as all the sales are on and much cheaper with the dollar being excellent at the moment .
Have a good holiday .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Budboy
03-12-2006, 20:09
The Orlando Sentinel website is a godd source for info. click on the weather symbols on there home page and it will take you to a page with more weather info than anyone could want.

We also fly on the 16th maybe we will pass in a queing area somewhere

abbeyvillas
04-12-2006, 02:48
Wewere in Orlando for Christmas & new year last year - the weather was a bit chilly when we arrived on the 16th December but just got better by the day -in the mid 80s when we left. Do take cardigans /sweatshirts for evenings though!
Have a great time!!
Jeanette

DaveL
04-12-2006, 08:43
It's now 11:45PM and we have just returned from a Bar-B-Q next door, temp. is showing as 72 degs but it is due to get a bit colder.

Dave

ida
05-12-2006, 02:05
Thanks all, I shall be packing soon and shall make sure I have a few warm things for the evenings. I am getting so exited can't wait to get there and enjoy some sunshine after this rotten weather were having here[msncool][msncool] Budboy thanks the Orlando sentinel site has lots of good info. were flying out at 1pm from gatwick so we may pass in the queue. have a good time

ida
05-12-2006, 02:13
Jovi just tried the site and it works Thanks

pieman790
05-12-2006, 02:34
We have just returned and whilst our first week was cooler than the second it still averaged 75f. The night time temperture did fall on some nights but we were able to swim everyday in the pool

SDJ
05-12-2006, 18:20
Have a great flight Ida - I am flying today, unfortunately the other way!!!

Sandra:(