PDA

View Full Version : Under 3's entry

charles
28-11-2006, 13:36
We're just about ready to order our park tickets for April next year, whilst the exchange rate is so good.

We are getting

Universal 7 day 2 park pass
Sea world
Disney 6 day Magic your way base and more 14 day exp with free upgrade to 7 days

I just want to double check that our daughter who will be 2 years 8 months when we go, will not need to pay for any of these parks. Will we need to show her passport to prove that she is under three on the gate?

Many thanks

florida4sun
28-11-2006, 13:41
She is free no ticket required.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by charles
We're just about ready to order our park tickets for April next year, whilst the exchange rate is so good.

We are getting

Universal 7 day 2 park pass
Sea world
Disney 6 day Magic your way base and more 14 day exp with free upgrade to 7 days

I just want to double check that our daughter who will be 2 years 8 months when we go, will not need to pay for any of these parks. Will we need to show her passport to prove that she is under three on the gate?

Many thanks
[/quote]

amy
30-11-2006, 03:03
The only other advive you could be offered if she is 'big' for her age them take her I/D with you which will verify that it is free for her.

Enjoy your stay.

brendawilliams
30-11-2006, 21:16
We went to the Disney Parks in October and the security was really strict. One mother of a toddler not only had to remove everything from the stroller and empty her bags but also had to open up a baby bottle and shake it out on her hand so that they could check it was just juice.

charles
01-12-2006, 18:39
Thanks all.