PDA

View Full Version : Lapland

vanessag
28-11-2006, 07:13
Am so excited, we are off to Lapland on 15 December to see Father Christmas, the tickets came through this morning, and it looks amazing! We haven't told our kids yet (age 4 and 6) that we are going, think we will tell them a few days before.:)

28-11-2006, 10:06
You will have a great time!

I have been many times during my years on Concorde and the children faces are just magical[msnsmile]

28-11-2006, 10:08
P.S It will be colder than you think and my advice would be to get ski wear especially for the children, its the only thing I have experienced that spoils it if the children get too cold[msnwink]

vanessag
28-11-2006, 22:34
Thanks I have got a friend going on Friday, she has got loads of stuff that she is going to lend me, I also have lots of ski stuff to take also, apparently it is the mildest November that they have had for 30 years! Just hope we get loads of snow when we are there! got another 3 weeks and have been told the temp has started to drop.:)

Sharon G
28-11-2006, 23:52
Have a wonderful time Vanessa!! I took my ES about 8 years ago now and it was just magical, especially when santa comes down the lane with the reindeers.
Looking forward to taking my YS, maybe next year when he'll be 6!! [msnwink]

vanessag
29-11-2006, 00:57
Thank you, I was reading through all of the itinerary last night I was nearly in tears as my children are going to love it so much!