PDA

View Full Version : Universal

charles
26-11-2006, 13:22
I have been researching the types of tickets on park-tickets.com and the 2 pk 7 day one looks good value. My only concern is that there are not many rides at Universal Studios which my 2 yr old daughter will be able to go on. So I looked to see how much it would cost for just a single entry to IOA, but even on Universal's own website it doesn't give the gate price just for 1 single entry. Do you know how much entry to IOA is and can you pre-buy or do you just have to buy on the gate?

Thanks

pieman790
26-11-2006, 14:01
You will be suprised how many rides there are at Universal for the young one. They have a separate area in which you will find Barney, Woody woodpecker, a ball pool house.
Both my kids have coming to Florida since an early age and we have always been to Universal.
We always buy from the link at the top of the screen and i have just checked on the price for you. It will cost you £37, however a 14 day Flex ticket cost just over £100. This will give you unlimited access to Sea World, IOA, Universal, and Wet N Wild over 14 day period.

florida4sun
26-11-2006, 14:17
Hello,
there is no longer any single park entry. The old singkle day tickets were mor expensive than buying the new 2 park 7 day ticket anyway (provided you visit both parks).

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by charles
I have been researching the types of tickets on park-tickets.com and the 2 pk 7 day one looks good value. My only concern is that there are not many rides at Universal Studios which my 2 yr old daughter will be able to go on. So I looked to see how much it would cost for just a single entry to IOA, but even on Universal's own website it doesn't give the gate price just for 1 single entry. Do you know how much entry to IOA is and can you pre-buy or do you just have to buy on the gate?

Thanks[/quote]

GailH
18-12-2006, 18:27
[quote]Originally posted by florida4sun
Hello,
there is no longer any single park entry. The old singkle day tickets were mor expensive than buying the new 2 park 7 day ticket anyway (provided you visit both parks).

Hi this isn't actually true we purchaseda 1 day 1 park ticket for $66 on the gate at universal only a few weeks ago and they offered the 1 day 2 park ticket for $74 or $77 can't remember which now.

They don't advertise the 1 day ticket though, it is mentioned right at the bottom of their price list with no price at the side of it so you have to ask.

Thanks
Gail