PDA

View Full Version : Dollar had wrong address

julieanne
23-11-2006, 14:12
On my recent trip to Florida the paper work that I got from the Dollar desk showed my previous address (I moved earlier this year)
I had booked my car (from this site as always) and used my new address to make the booking.

Just wondering how I go about getting my correct address details on the Dollar system, do I need to tell them directly or should they pick it up from any future booking?

roger
23-11-2006, 14:53
When you place a booking with us, your address is not passed to Dollar. The only way they can have your address is if you old address is on your license, or if you are an Express member and you have not updated your Express profile on the Dollar site.

Next time you collect a car from them, if they have your old address still, you should be able to advise them at the time, and have them update it for you.

julieanne
23-11-2006, 15:11
Thanks Roger. Just didn't want it to cause ay problems. Dont know what happened as my licence shows my new address and I'm not an Express member.

Sounds like a good excuse for me to hurry back to Florida just to let them know [msnwink]