PDA

View Full Version : Park Ticket Order Question!

pbensur
22-11-2006, 18:58
Martin,
I'm ordering park tickets as a Christmas gift for my parents and I'm paying with my credit card. My parents will be picking up the tickets at the local office after the holidays when they arrive in Florida. Will there be an issue since I'm the one ordering and they'll be doing the picking up? Should I put everything in their name and then charge it to my credit card? Advice appreciated!

florida4sun
22-11-2006, 19:06
Sorry but only the card holder can collect the tickets and there is no way around it, other than to have the tickets delivered to yourself, sorry.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by pbensur
Martin,
I'm ordering park tickets as a Christmas gift for my parents and I'm paying with my credit card. My parents will be picking up the tickets at the local office after the holidays when they arrive in Florida. Will there be an issue since I'm the one ordering and they'll be doing the picking up? Should I put everything in their name and then charge it to my credit card? Advice appreciated!
[/quote]

florida4sun
22-11-2006, 19:07
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
Sorry but only the card holder can collect the tickets and there is no way around it, other than to have the tickets delivered to yourself or have them use thier card, sorry.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by pbensur
Martin,
[/quote]
[/quote]