PDA

View Full Version : new to forum

ade and ali
24-08-2003, 22:00
hi everyone,
we are due to close our villa this coming week.we have a 4 bed on thousand oaks. we have just joined the forum and hope to get advice on the pitfalls of str homes,it all seems a bit daunting at the minute
ali and ade

Cowboy
24-08-2003, 23:27
Hi Ade & Ali,
Welcome to the Forum. You will find a great spirit on here.
Your question covers a multitude of sins. One essential is that you need a first class Management Company whom you can work with and trust to look after your home.Some of us are very fortunate and others not so. I can understand how daunting it is for you but I feel your best plan of attack is search through the topics you wish to find specific answers for by typing in what you wish to know in the searh section.
Whilst I don't wish to put a damper on things it does need a lot of time and work just to break even.
Good luck to you both,

Mike and Kath.

Ian Dee
25-08-2003, 00:02
yes, perhaps your question IS too broad. Having made the decision you will have a good idea of the initial queries. Whats good about this forum is that you can then ask SPECIFIC questions.
Good luck:)

Ian Dee
25-08-2003, 00:29
although having saiad all that I agree with Mike & Kath that the MAnagement Company is all important.
Does anybody know a good one and how to get one! [?]

caroline
25-08-2003, 01:46
quote:Originally posted by ianwhitley

although having saiad all that I agree with Mike & Kath that the MAnagement Company is all important.
Does anybody know a good one and how to get one! [?]

Yes! I know an excellent one! and am more than willing to provide his details if you'd like them:)

dbrook
25-08-2003, 02:17
and I'll back Caroline up with that one:D

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
25-08-2003, 02:52
us too :D

Carla
25-08-2003, 03:22
Ali. My MC are absolutely excellent and live on Thousand Oaks as well. Let me know if you would like details.