PDA

View Full Version : Red Lobster

blott
26-02-2002, 22:12
Various locations on Highway 192. Has great lobster (goes without saying!), snow crab, crabs legs and all manner of fishy delights. It's slightly more expensive than a budget restaurant but makes a great treat for your last Florida night!

Blott

esprit
08-03-2002, 02:49
Like Red Lobster though veggie son won't come with us and eat his usual salad because he cannot stand the sight of the live lobsters in the tank. It has gone dear lately though.

Julie Carty

CarolAnn
04-05-2005, 17:20
Just found this thread, and thought I would add a note to it!!
WE recently went for our first meal in a Red Lobster...WOW!!! Very impressed!!! It was very busy,but we were well looked after and the meal was worth the short wait!! Hubby had a steak, and our daughter opted for a traditional Fish & Chips, but I chose a Lobster Tail , Garlic Shrimp alfredo and shrimp in breadcrumbs!!! There really was enough for 3, lucky we were dining with friends who helped me out!! The meal for 5 of us with 1 desert (that would be the desert queen, my daughter) and drinks, and it all came to $90!! Fantastic food , service and price!! Highly recommend :)

daxon
04-05-2005, 17:33
I get mixed up between the Red Lobster and the Boston Lobster Feast - we normally go to the buffet with the car parked at the front with the lobster attached? Are they both similar?

becbecs
04-05-2005, 18:52
Never been to the Red Lobster, does it come recommended then Blott

blott
04-05-2005, 19:40
Haven't been there for a while now but we used to always go there on our last night in Florida for a pig out!

This time (tonight [msncry]) our last meal is in the Crab Shack on the 192 by the water tower turn off to Celebration. We've been there before and they do great coconut shrimp and the staff sing and dance to you! Also for purchase, some rather weird T-shirts with a crab theme - I'll let your imagination do a bit of exercise!

julieanne
04-05-2005, 19:49
We love Red Lobster.

The cheese "biscuits" they bring you are delicious - we always have seconds and thirds.........

Lots of nice starters, a couple of our favs are lobster stuffed mushrooms, coconut shrimp.

Main course is always a difficult choice, lots of fresh "daily catches" and big menu choice, been thu most of it over the years. I like the crab stuffed flounder [msntongue]

<span style="color:red"> 4 weeks and I'll be there</span id="red"> [msntongue]

julieanne
04-05-2005, 19:50
Enjoy your meal Blott [msntongue]

Sorry it's your last night [msncry] [msncry]

becbecs
04-05-2005, 21:18
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blott
Haven't been there for a while now but we used to always go there on our last night in Florida for a pig out!

This time (tonight [msncry]) our last meal is in the Crab Shack on the 192 by the water tower turn off to Celebration. We've been there before and they do great coconut shrimp and the staff sing and dance to you! Also for purchase, some rather weird T-shirts with a crab theme - I'll let your imagination do a bit of exercise!
[/quote]

Sorry to here its your last night :( (bet you have booked your next trip already:D) but have a great time tonight at the Crab Shack, If I see anybody wearing a weird Crab T-Shirt I'll know who it is then:D:D:D

CarolAnn
04-05-2005, 23:01
Never mind Blott, assume you have you countdown clock already counting down until the next visit[msnwink]
Julie- Lobster stuffed mushrooms...yum yum[:P]I knew I was going back, but I am looking forward to it even more now!!

Southsider
05-05-2005, 01:40
Mmm..........I feeling hungry just reading these posts - I have been to the Boston Lobster Feast and loved it, so this time I will go to the Red Lobster, I love coconut shrimp!!!!!:D

ORLANDO_MAGIC
05-05-2005, 03:04
I ate at Red Lobster for the first time last month and although im not the biggest fan of sea food i did enjoy my meal and my time in this restaurant.

i had coconut shrimp,chicken soup and clam chowder soup for starters as well as some very nice bread and of course a yummy bellini, or as they advertise it in the menu,leaning tower of bellini.

And of course for the main course it just had to be Lobster.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/ORLANDO_MAGIC/200554225658_REDLOBSTER.jpg
Starters.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/ORLANDO_MAGIC/20055423316_GLASS.jpg
Inside window.

edited to add this one was right next to the Florida mall on 8003 Golden Sky Lane.

janice
05-05-2005, 04:04
It's a tradition in our family to go to Red Lobster on the first night we arrive. We found it was also the tradition of my daughters boyfriends family too, so as they now live in Orlando, we always meet up because they no longer have first nights, lucky things. [msncry]

Cruella DeVilla
05-05-2005, 12:52
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by daxon
I get mixed up between the Red Lobster and the Boston Lobster Feast - we normally go to the buffet with the car parked at the front with the lobster attached? Are they both similar?
[/quote]

We go to the Lobster feast every trip. The one on ID is better than the ones on 192 and SLR. $30 for all you can eat seafood (plus other non fishy items). Also have an early bird special around $25. Some articles in the Orlando guide about these places if anyone wants to know more.

julieanne
05-05-2005, 18:27
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ORLANDO_MAGIC
I ate at Red Lobster for the first time last month and although im not the biggest fan of sea food i did enjoy my meal and my time in this restaurant.

i had coconut shrimp,chicken soup and clam chowder soup for starters as well as some very nice bread and of course a yummy bellini, or as they advertise it in the menu,leaning tower of bellini.

And of course for the main course it just had to be Lobster.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/ORLANDO_MAGIC/200554225658_REDLOBSTER.jpg
Starters.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/ORLANDO_MAGIC/20055423316_GLASS.jpg
Inside window.

edited to add this one was right next to the Florida mall on 8003 Golden Sky Lane.

[/quote]

OH NO!!!! I can see cheese biscuits in your piccie [msntongue] [msntongue]
I'm drooling!!!!