PDA

View Full Version : BRAND NEW Luxury 4 Bed 3 Bath Villa

charles
11-11-2006, 17:45
Sadly we are having to sell our brand new home. It only completed in July this year and has so far been kept empty, hence it is still brand new but in phase one of the community which is pretty much finished. Genuine reason for sale.

Cypress model
4 beds (2 masters with en suite)
3 bathrooms
South facing pool with extended pool deck
gated community
less than 20 mins to disney

Priced to sell quickly I believe the cheapest you will find on this community. DM me for price and brochure/websiite details (website also available with villa)

Lucky
01-01-2007, 00:26
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by charles
Sadly we are having to sell our brand new home. It only completed in July this year and has so far been kept empty, hence it is still brand new but in phase one of the community which is pretty much finished. Genuine reason for sale.

Cypress model
3 bathrooms
gated community

Priced to sell quickly I believe the cheapest you will find on this community. DM me for price and brochure/websiite details (website also available with villa)
[/quote]

Hi

Can you send pics and more info.

Lucky

KEVIN BARRY
05-02-2007, 07:51
WHAT COMMUNITY IS THIS IN? PLEASE DM me.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by charles

Cypress model
3 bathrooms
gated community

[/quote]

juan gb
05-05-2007, 05:15
charles.
could you send me photos, as well as the asking price?
please.