PDA

View Full Version : Chatham Park

dhussey2
22-08-2003, 19:32
HI,

I was disappointed not to find a topic on Chatham Park on this forum. My husband and I have owned a home in Chatham Park for two years now. It is a wonderful, guarded community with a following of loyal guests who want only to stay in Chatham Park.

Chatham Park is located 1/2 mile off of route 192 ideally situated to so many restaurants, shopping, parks, and so much more.

We are actually considering buying another home in Chatham Park. Are there any more Chatham park homeowners out there?

Dianne :)

bellaepovera
22-08-2003, 23:10
Hi Di!! And welcome to the forum. I do agree as Chatham Park is a lovely place to spend a vacation. There is a beautiful write up on Chatham Park in the community section of orlandovillas. The owners of orlandovillas John and Roger are much better with words then I am!!

sunshine state
05-09-2003, 18:01
Hi i dont actually own a villa in Chatham park but i have heard of it and many people say that its meant to be a very nice and friendly community.

sunshine state

Burridges
18-10-2003, 21:00
Hi There,

We are owners on Chatham Park, we own a 3 bed house on the Circle. We have owned on Chatham Park since March '03. Great to see some other owners. Please keep in touch :)

Pippa

Tracy
18-10-2003, 22:59
Hello

Although we own on Tuscan Ridge we have stayed on Chatham Park in the past - it is a lovely community and the security guard when we were there was very friendly.

We love sitting out into the evening under the lanau, the security guard used to come and have a drink (a soft one, of course) with us. It was really good to know that he was on hand if necessary !!

kathrynanncooper
24-10-2003, 22:26
Hi Dianne,

My husband and I have owned our home on Chatham Park now for eleven years. We are getting very disillusioned though with the Homeowners' Association. They will not respond to our communications, they "lose" our Homeowners' checks that we send and instead of advising us that payment has not been received, just send our file to the solicitors who demand late fees, interest and lawyers' fees. We have always obtained certificates of mailing. We received a Notice to File Lien on our property, dated 30th September, 2003, citing non payment of our fourth quarters' dues (which as you know was not due until the 1st October, 2003 and not delinquent until the 15th October.) Because of problems with them not receiving payments we signed up for online banking but have been told today that they have still not received the fourth quarters' dues when the bank sent them on the 10th October.

Have you heard of anyone else having problems at Chatham Park?