PDA

View Full Version : Esprit info

DISNEY04
22-08-2003, 07:12
First time villa renter.[8D] Found a nice 4 bedroom villa with pool and spa within Esprit, does anyone have any feedback about this area?[?] [8)]

athurstance
22-08-2003, 16:14
Esprit is just 5 miles to the west of Disney - just at the corner where the US27 intersects with the 192. It is a very quiet area which borders onto Lake Davenport. The community itself is very peaceful - about half residential half vacation homes.
There is easy access to local shops, supermarkets etc. and of course to the Disney parks.
I'll have to admit to being a bit biased since my villa is there are a couple of my previous guests on this forums so they may be able to offer a more independant view.
'biggus' from this forum posted a trip report about his family's stay in my villa on Esprit
http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3620

millie
24-08-2003, 01:28
Hi there.....

We also satyed in Angela's villa on esprit. We found the community very quiet and peaceful. It was very easy to find and getting to Disney was no problem and took no time at all. The Publix supermarket is very close which always helps and the area itself is lovely especially with the golf course and lake. We would definetely choose to go back.:D