PDA

View Full Version : mini golf disney style

mizzy
01-11-2006, 21:55
can anyone tell me where i can play mini golf with the children within the disney resort?

we are going out for brekkie and then we need to fill in some time before we go parasailing so i was thinking that we could have a go at minigolf, if it's available within the resort

after we need to be at the watersports centre nr the contemporary resort and i'm not sure about the logistics

i am assuming i will be able to park at the contemporary resort and then monorail it to where the golf is?

any advice or ideas please

thanks Mizzy

athurstance
01-11-2006, 21:59
There are 4 Disney mini golf courses but none of them are on the monorail. There are 2 courses at Wintersummerland which is next to Blizzard beach so you could get a bus to there. Also there is Fantasia and Fairways which are just next to the Swan and Dolphin hotels.

If you have a car I would drive to the golf then drive to the Contemporary afterwards. It is only about 5-10 minutes from either course.

freddiehollie
04-11-2006, 00:51
Having played all these mini courses, I think that the Summerland course next to Blizzard Beach is my favorite. [msnsmile2] That said they are all good. [msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

millie
04-11-2006, 03:29
We love the Fantasia mini golf! Good fun and a lovely course!
Lx