PDA

View Full Version : Ticket validation

Trina
29-10-2006, 00:17
We will be at out villa for 3 weeks in Jan during which time we have our children, girlfriends, boyfriends, in laws and outlaws all visiting during different periods. My question is is what is the procedures when arriving at the ticket booths at Disney and Universal? EG. If us and the children had a multi park Orlando ticket and they go home without using say the Seaworld part can the in-laws use it maybe a few days later when they arrive?

Trina

Kazzie
29-10-2006, 00:34
Hi Trina,

I believe that tickets are non-transferable, so the in-laws would not be able to use the same tickets.

Karen

Trina
29-10-2006, 01:24
Are you photographed or your finger prints taken then?

florida4sun
29-10-2006, 03:49
For universal signatures are required.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Trina
Are you photographed or your finger prints taken then?
[/quote]

Trina
29-10-2006, 14:00
Sorry, so does that mean everytime you go to Universal you sign in? - surely not. I think you are going to have to spell this out for me! Thanks.

What happens at Disney then?

I'm not trying to bunk any system here would just like to know what happens as its been a good while since we bought tickets as we have been using up days on old ones. There are 7 of us going and I am buy the tickets so I would like to be clear.

Thanks
Trina

florida4sun
29-10-2006, 14:08
Universal will randomly check tickets and get you to sign a form while going through the turnstiles.
Disney - each person gets a biometric finger scan at the entrance.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Trina
Sorry, so does that mean everytime you go to Universal you sign in? - surely not. I think you are going to have to spell this out for me! Thanks.

What happens at Disney then?

I'm not trying to bunk any system here would just like to know what happens as its been a good while since we bought tickets as we have been using up days on old ones. There are 7 of us going and I am buy the tickets so I would like to be clear.

Thanks
Trina
[/quote]

Albert the Frog
30-10-2006, 15:50
When we went this year we had to sign every time at Universal and as stated had a fingerprint read taken on every visit at Disney.

I was OK with this but thought that checking my dental records at Dennys was over the top! (only joking with the last part)[msnwink]