PDA

View Full Version : stationary supplies

davidrodgie
23-10-2006, 03:29
Can anyone give us a web address for a stationary supplier in the orlando area as we need to submit approx stationary costs for our visa application they will not except uk costs so we need to get a quote from an American company.

Kazzie
23-10-2006, 03:37
Sorry I cannot help with your question, but I am pretty sure that if you post in the moving to florida section here: http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/forum_56.asp you will receive more hands on knowledge, as you have with your previous posts.

Karen

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by davidrodgie
Can anyone give us a web address for a stationary supplier in the orlando area as we need to submit approx stationary costs for our visa application they will not except uk costs so we need to get a quote from an American company.
[/quote]

killian
23-10-2006, 03:48
Try www.staples.com or www.officedepot.com enter your zip code in Florida (i.e 33837 for Davenport) you can then get a pricing for all kinds of stationary items

Magical Dreams
23-10-2006, 05:09
I'd also try vistaprint.com

Hope everything works out for you!

davidrodgie
28-10-2006, 00:04
Thankyou for the web links, they were a great help. At least the visa process is underway now, we are keeping our fingers crossed all goes to plan.[msnsmile2]