PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Flight Sale

alastair
17-10-2006, 22:26
Virgin have some special offers available at the moment http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/gb...ingeconomy.jsp

jackie greaves
18-10-2006, 02:10
They have got some good deals at the moment, pity I can't take advantage of them[msnsad]

KJH
18-10-2006, 02:14
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo angry..........the flights I have book for next year are £147 per person cheaper each.. thats x 5!!!!! and they have seats available on my dates. I have only paid the deposit with charter travel but it probably wouldn't work out any cheaper by the time I pay for admin cost etc to try to change. :([V][msncry][msncry][msncry]

ShirleyD
18-10-2006, 02:29
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJH
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo angry..........the flights I have book for next year are £147 per person cheaper each.. thats x 5!!!!! and they have seats available on my dates. I have only paid the deposit with charter travel but it probably wouldn't work out any cheaper by the time I pay for admin cost etc to try to change.

Kaz:([V][msncry][msncry][msncry]
[/quote]
Might be worth a phone call

nicseg
18-10-2006, 19:39
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyD
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo angry..........the flights I have book for next year are £147 per person cheaper each.. thats x 5!!!!! and they have seats available on my dates. I have only paid the deposit with charter travel but it probably wouldn't work out any cheaper by the time I pay for admin cost etc to try to change. :([V][msncry][msncry][msncry]
[/quote]
Might be worth a phone call
[/quote]
Especially if you are a member of their flying club!

vanessag
19-10-2006, 00:52
I enquired about using points, and for some reason it worked out only £4 than the sale prices!

19-10-2006, 01:04
[/quote]

Charter travel are normally non changeable/refundable as I found out a few years ago.

KJH
19-10-2006, 22:04
And they don't bother to answer emails...................still waiting for an answer from Tuesday