PDA

View Full Version : What parks are best for my kids

Gurk
17-10-2006, 02:06
Hi, we are visting Orlando later this year and are wondering hat parks would be best for our 3 kids (aged 16 and 14 year old twins). Thought they may be too old for Disney - any advice would be much appreciated!!

mizzy
17-10-2006, 02:10
you can be never too old for disney, we took granny last year age 65yrs and she loved it[msnwink]

have a look online (a quick google search should do it) for free holiday planner dvds that will give you an insight into the different parks and then you can choose from there

happy planning

welcome to the forum

Mizzy

Paula D-S
17-10-2006, 02:16
I agree with Mizzy, you're never too old for Disney, if your teens love rides they would really enjoy Islands of Adventure and Busch Gardens.

The water parks are great for every age.

This site sells all the tickets you need so have a look at the link on the top of the page.

ShirleyD
17-10-2006, 02:46
You are never too old for Disney or their water parks, but if they are into roller coasters Busch Gardens is well worth a visit

mfairhurst
17-10-2006, 03:00
What about EPCOT that is good for older children and more so for adults with them and fireworks are worth staying late for .
KISSIMMEE OLD TOWN is also good at weekend with the parade of very old cars They are on friday /saturday and sunday .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

alanandjude
17-10-2006, 11:29
I would recommend Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure for this age group. But as has already been said, the great thing about Orlando is that there is something for everyone.

Jude

dbrook
17-10-2006, 11:47
They would honestly love them all as I have children this age who do! As Jude says I would highly recommend Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure but they shouldn't miss out on the others, especially in my opinion Magic Kingdom and Sea World.

Ray&Sarah
17-10-2006, 12:09
My teenage sons (17 & 14) prefer the Universal Parks and a trip to Busch Gardens, they also like the Disney water parks and the younger one likes Disney Quest too.[msnsmile2]

ALR
17-10-2006, 13:15
My favourtie park is Epcot, but I think you will find all have some appealing qualities.

ALR

ClareC
17-10-2006, 16:32
My eldest is nearly 13 and her favourites are Islands of Adventure, Busch Gardens and Seaworld. The only problem at Seaworld is trying to drag her away from the dolphins, she'd spend all day there if we let her!

My son's a few years younger and just loves Kennedy Space Centre. They still wouldn't want to miss the Disney parks though and we all really enjoy Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach.

Daglish
17-10-2006, 23:22
I would agree that at their ages Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure would be a good bet. We also took my 16 year old neice to Kennedy Space Center and she really enjoyed that as well.