PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Come Dancing

Sally D
07-10-2006, 13:21
Yes, it's back on tonight[clap][clap]

I love this programme and have been looking forward to seeng it back on.

Not only do I love watching the dancing but all the lovely dresses too.

I'll be there watching tonight[msnsmile2]

janny
07-10-2006, 13:36
this is the only reality " programme I will watch.Dancing is in my blood and my family know better that to try to speak to me when this is on .I can't wait either Shirley

07-10-2006, 14:11
Sally I love this prog too, but I also like X Factor so I end up switching between the two[msnwink]

Kissyme
07-10-2006, 14:45
I can`t wait for this to start love Len Goodman the dresses the laughter and tears, actually Len`s dance school is not that far from where I live so he is quite a local celebrity All I need now is I`m a Celebrity to come back on and thats me sorted

heathercobbett
07-10-2006, 14:51
I too like this programme; I watched the American version in Florida last month;the only celebrity I had heard of was Jerry Springer.

Rather frustratingly they do not announce the results ntil the following night and both times we were out.Len and the Italian judge are the same over there;rather surprising that they have not used the sarcastic one since they love Simon Cowellin the States

I think the celebs do amazingly well,there is more to Ballroom Dancing than I had ever thought

wrpac00
08-10-2006, 16:15
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Kissyme
I can`t wait for this to start love Len Goodman the dresses the laughter and tears, actually Len`s dance school is not that far from where I live so he is quite a local celebrity All I need now is I`m a Celebrity to come back on and thats me sorted
[/quote]

Whereabouts do you live?

My wife, me and two of our friends started at his place in Dartford 4 weeks ago (under sufferance from me I may add) and Len is supposed to be turning up next Friday.

LiesaAnna
08-10-2006, 16:29
missed it! went to buy another dolls house!!

08-10-2006, 23:09
I am waching it now on BBC 2[msnwink]

Tin Cat
08-10-2006, 23:14
I have been away for the weekend, but its been recorded for my, my favourite[msnsmile2]

Sally D
09-10-2006, 02:19
I really enjoyed last nights show.

I thought all the men did well for their first dance, but I liked Mark best[msnsmile2]. It was a shame one had to go.

Ray&Sarah
09-10-2006, 02:39
Watched it too, we love it and for once the result was a true reflection of the dancing ability.[msnsmile]

Kissyme
09-10-2006, 11:49
Hi Paul we live in Sidcup my brother used to live in gravesend what a small world

wrpac00
09-10-2006, 20:00
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Kissyme
Hi Paul we live in Sidcup my brother used to live in gravesend what a small world
[/quote]

I actually live in Istead Rise but no body has usually heard of that.

It is a small world, whereabouts in Gravesend?

SDJ
09-10-2006, 23:39
I have been watching the US one whilst in Florida and have made sure I have recorded it for when I return in 3 weeks. I have not heard of many of the stars but find it still very interesting and love the dresses. It was great to get back last Friday and learn that Strictly Come Dancing was starting. I shall make sure my SkyPlus has the record button on for when I return to Florida. Seems like I am getting the best of both worlds. Ialso love X Factor so Sky Plus becomes invaluable then as I can record both programmes at the same time and watch at my convenience.

Sandra

emm
10-10-2006, 00:36
Was it just me, or did anyone else feel the judges were rather harsh on Matt Dawson? He certainly wasn't as good as some of them turned out to be - but we thought he did better than the judges said.

LL
10-10-2006, 03:07
Missed part of the show this week must make sure I record it next week.

Ray&Sarah
10-10-2006, 03:23
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by emm
Was it just me, or did anyone else feel the judges were rather harsh on Matt Dawson? He certainly wasn't as good as some of them turned out to be - but we thought he did better than the judges said.
[/quote]

Have to agree Emm, he was first up, had the guts to wear pink and although there is quite a bit of room for improvement, he wasn't that bad, they were very harsh.[msneek][msnsmile]