PDA

View Full Version : What type of Tickets???

DIKKO29
06-10-2006, 02:41
Hi

I've drawn up an itinery and would very much appreciate any advice/reccommendations on the type of tickets to buy from this site.
(I know i probably won't stick 100% to itinery just a guide and know we have got a lot on it and may not be able to fit it all in, so just advice on type of tickets to buy please :)

Also is it worth getting them now or nearer to our April 07 departure date?

Monday - (Arrive 6pm ish) Meal, villa, bed.

Tuesday - a.m Seaworld p.m Food shop and chill at villa

Wednesday - a.m AK p.m Villa eve Seaworld (mystify)

Thursday - a.m Epcot p.m Villa eve Dixie Stampede

Friday - a.m Discovery Cove p.m Discovery cove eve Villa

Saturday - a.m MGM p.m Villa eve MGM (Fantasmic)

Sunday - a.m Villa p.m Epcot eve Epcot (Illuminations)

Monday - a.m Wet'n'wild p.m Shopping eve Villa

Tuesday - a.m MK p.m Villa eve MK (Wishes)

Wednesday - a.m MK p.m Villa eve Old Town

Thursday - a.m Villa p.m DT Disney eve Cirque du soleil

Friday - a.m Return to a popular park p.m Shopping

Saturday - a.m Universal Studios p.m Villa eve Film at AMC PI

Sunday - a.m Islands of Adv p.m Villa eve Villa

pieman790
06-10-2006, 10:24
For Sea World, Universal, IOA, Wet N wild i would look at buying the Orlando 4 park flex ticket. You can visit these parks as many yimes as you like within a 14 day period. You can get these tickets from link above at Discounted prices
Not an expert on Disney tickets so somebody else may be able to advise you.

Paula D-S
06-10-2006, 10:33
As your not planning on visiting any of the Disney water parks this ticket may be the one for you http://www.park-tickets.com/disney-parks/disney5-base14.aspx
According to the ticket site there is currently a free upgrade from the four day base to the 5 day one.
As you probably already know you can buy the dinner show and Cirque du Soliel tickets from this site also.

It looks like you will have an action packed time, your itenary looks similar to ones we had when we first started visiting Florida, you don't want to miss anything do you.[msnsmile2]
Have a wonderful time.

mizzy
06-10-2006, 11:54
on the disney side of things you have 6 days there on your itinerary
and a return to popular park

it looks like you do not want to hop or visit a disney water park either

so i think a basic 6 or 7 day base ticket would be fine

Mizzy

mizzy
06-10-2006, 13:46
forgot to say using the link above a 7 day base ticket with no hopping and 14 day expiry is only a few pounds more than a 6[msnwink]

mizzy

dreid
07-10-2006, 01:18
I think if you go to Discovery cove you get a 7 day free ticket to Seaworld, so maybe you could save a bit, and go there after your Discovery Cove trip ? I think this is correct - maybe someone more in the know could confirm this for you?

ShirleyD
07-10-2006, 20:11
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dreid
I think if you go to Discovery cove you get a 7 day free ticket to Seaworld, so maybe you could save a bit, and go there after your Discovery Cove trip ? I think this is correct - maybe someone more in the know could confirm this for you?
[/quote]

You can go to Seaworld before your DC day by showing your reservation at the Seaworld DC office (to the left of the ticket booth if I remember correctly)

DIKKO29
08-10-2006, 13:13
Thanks for advice, looks like i'll be going for 7 day base ticket and 4 park flexi ticket from this site. Thinking of visiting typhoon lagoon though instead of wet n wild so don't know if this is possible on these tickets??
Regarding extra ticket from Discovery cove, i'm staying on gulf coast for the third week and going to use it at Busch gardens as nearer to it.
Does anyone know when ticket prices go up as am wondering whether or not it is better to get tickets sooner rather than later?

Thanks

Tony

ALR
08-10-2006, 13:47
I got a very good deal for a 7 day hopper ticket that allows you to visit water parks and hop between parks.

ali-uk
13-10-2006, 02:51
Hi
I got a 14 day disney you can come and go as you please if you want to change your itinery, discovery cove plus 7 days free at sea world, we went before the our day at discovery cove, i also got the 1 week universal 14 day expiration.
We didnt do wet and wild we got typhoon lagoon and blizzard beach in with the disney tickets.
I had drawn up a regimented plan of what we were doing every day:Dbut we didnt stick to it because we had the chioce to change our mind with the tickets i had choosen.
ali