PDA

View Full Version : hello, one and all

tigs
17-08-2003, 15:54
Hello, to everyone,

can't wait to talk to someone about my favourite subject - Florida

Kissyme
17-08-2003, 17:34
talking about FL is my fav hobbie also we are going in October and have to pay monday so won`t be long to wait

tigs
17-08-2003, 22:14
you lucky thing. where are you staying.

Paying for it isnt the best thing, but getting the tickets is.

:)

Cowboy
17-08-2003, 23:53
Welcome to the forum Tigs. There are a lot of people on this who suffer from the disease commonly known as Floridamania of which there is no known cure or antedote.
You are in great company so enjoy it.
Kym, kath and I are going in October, and will post our definite date and plans later.

Mike.

tigs
18-08-2003, 00:04
this is one disease for which I wouldnt want a cure.

We are not going till next November, we have been loads of times but my daughter is getting married in Disney, she is a disney freak as well.

:)

Kissyme
18-08-2003, 13:28
Looking forward to Halloween this time heard great things about the Horror Nights. Note to Cowboy: We are so "planned" its un-true all I have to worry about now is On or Off site parking at Gatwick, and to my knowledge there is no cure for the florida bug but you can alieviate the symptoms by coming on this great site

Gillian-B
18-08-2003, 23:55
Hi Tigs - welcome to the forum. There's lots of us with "Floridamania" - just try to shut me up when I get started!

Kym, do you stay at the airport the night before you fly? If you book hotel plus parking deal (eg with www.holidayextras.co.uk), sometimes you hardly pay any extra for the room and it's a great way to start a holiday. Also, if you're flying with Virgin (not sure about other airlines), you can check-in the night before so you can have a lie-in and hassle-free morning of the flight :D.

Tracy
19-08-2003, 00:15
Hi Tig's
Welcome to the forum, we were married in Disney 6 years ago, we stayed at Wilderness Lodge, were married at the Polynesian and had our meal at the Grand Floridian. It was FANTASTIC, we had Mickey and Minnie at the wedding, definitley one to rememebr. Disney were fantastic organising everything, nothing was too much trouble !

Florida is also our favourite subject, we have to wait until December 13th until we fly out, but on the bright side have already booked our flights for next May !

:D:D:D:D

tigs
19-08-2003, 02:10
thanks Tracy

I always imagined if Disney were involved it would have to be good, glad to hear it was.

We were thinking of having a meal afterwards at the Grand Floridian, hope it will be worth it.[8D][8D][8D]

Kissyme
19-08-2003, 12:30
Hi Gillian
We looked at Staying at a hotel the night before but because there is five of us it worked out quite expensive, either have to have two rooms or a family suite £180.00 was about the cheapest. We are staying at Oak Island Harbour right by Splendid China, Tigs, In a house for the first time so looking forward to that.