PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Show

dreid
02-10-2006, 22:10
We are thinking about going to one of the shows, and having 2 boys the Pirate Show looks good. Can anyone recommend this or any of the others ?

Thanks

Liesel
02-10-2006, 22:28
We did the Pirates Dinner Show and it is superb! The food is average, but the show was great, sort of an Action Adventure meets Broadway type arrangement with a huge galleon as the stage. There were lots of amazing stunts and it was all very professional. We have also been to Medieval Times and I would say I preferred Pirates - MT seemed to drag at times. My Dad went to Dixie Stampede last Easter and thoroughly enjoyed that. If you have allergies make sure you take something if you go to anything with livestock or a sand arena!!

Liesel

vanessag
03-10-2006, 06:53
We went to the pirates dinner show during the summer, our kids (4 and 6 really enjoyed it), it wasnt that full in there (may have been because we were at the early evening show). Food was ok, dont be tempted to "upgrade" your tickets so that you get to take part in the show, an get better seats, as all the kids at the dinner where picked, and all the seats in there offered a good view!