PDA

View Full Version : 10 days

lisi
23-09-2006, 18:56
As we are only there for 10 days - does this site charge for car hire per day or would we have to pay for 14 days cover please? Think Airline Network do it by the day but would like to use you if possible

Lisi

trevlad
23-09-2006, 19:15
lisi you can choose who when what and how! and to be honest unless you have a formal extra discount voucher to use another supplier. it is very very difficult to find cheaper car hire than from this web.

and the other thing is that you have the knowledge that its with dollar or alamo not just some cheap small company

i know its not florida but last may bank holiday we went to italy/rome and i booked, sorry i thought i booked and paid for a car on the internet, car hire 3000 rings a bell but when we got to the airport they had no car for me, and then advised me that as they had just offered to find me a car but hadnt taken money from my credit card, there was none available in italy!! yes...we luckily ended up with a lovely merc. from elsewhere but for a while it wasnt looking good

forget the legals of whether we did have a contract - the last thing you need on an important holiday is no car at the airport!

Kazzie
23-09-2006, 23:35
Lisi, Trev is right, when you book through the above site you just enter the dates that you want the car from and to, and the prices and cover are excellent.

Karen

pepsi
23-09-2006, 23:50
I have booked for 10 nights in October of this year and the price was just based on that number.

MTP
24-09-2006, 01:25
The simplest thing to do, if you are unsure, is to do a side-by-side quote. Then you can see exactly what each has to offer. Airline Networks have proved good for us in the past, before we found this site!

lisi
24-09-2006, 11:50
thanks for that - going to do just that today. Used airline network before so know they are Ok. Will also find out the cost of hiring the sat nav from Martin, but no 1 son who drives is not a big fan of them as yet! But with me navigating, it might prove to be a blessing

Lisi

abbeyvillas
24-09-2006, 16:45
Yes Lisi - you can get a 10 day car hire from this site, in fact you can get as many days as you want, just put in the arrival and departure dates.

We can definitely recommend this site Lisi - we have booked our car-hire from them for several years now and have compared with other places but have yet to find a better quote. We usually get a Compact size car for just over £100 pw. It obviously depends on what size car you need for your party, but remember to allow enough room for your luggage. [msnsmile2]
Pam