PDA

View Full Version : Lindfields

mjb
14-08-2003, 13:03
Hi Everyone

We are renting a villa in Lindfields for 3 weeks in June 2004.

Can anyone give me some information about the community itself - parks, walks, facilities etc.

Because we will be there for 3 weeks we want to have some days 'at home'. We also want to explore the immediate area a bit too if there's anything to explore.

Thanks
Jackie

orlandobabe
16-09-2003, 00:07
Lindfields is a lovely place to stay -but I don't think I would call it a community in the full sense of the word.

There are a lot of permamnent residents who are up and out to work/do their own thing etc interspersed with the vacation villas.

There is a conservation area at the back of Lindfields where you can go walking-you may even spot a brown bear or two in the woods-and you can also walk around the lake/conservation area. The locals are very friendly so don't be at all surprised if you get stopped for a chat.

There are 2 Publix supermarkets about a mile in either direction on the 192 and we are just 2 miles from Splendid China Plaza where there is an Outback restaurant, Carrabas, Winn Dixie etc.

Up the 192-I'm told in walking distance-there's a pub run by an English couple called The Stagedoor.

Hope that helps.