PDA

View Full Version : The Mercado Village

orlandobabe
26-02-2002, 15:04
On I Drive just up from Pointe Orlando.

It has a collection of shops and restaurants-very quiet during the day but comes to life at night.

Titanic exhibition is here and that stays open until 9pm

Orlandobabe

bonnie
21-05-2002, 03:10
Actually we havebeen here. We did the Titanic, it was really quite nice, pricey. $18.00 per person. For a family of four it adds up quiclky. They have live enterainment nightly in the court yard there. There are several shops and restaurants. We go when we have a down night. It is open in the cpurtyard so it can get cold. Bonnie

Lesley S
21-05-2002, 03:38
Before I go any further lets celebrate that I am now a Junior

Anyway - what is the name of the French place / is it still going ?

The one with the singing waiters.
Thinking of taking the family there at xmas and may have to pre book.

Expensive but out of this world experience.

Jamie-> and Lesley

bonnie
21-05-2002, 16:43
I cant' recall the French restaurant I do have amap here somewhere I'll try to find it and look it up for you. Bonnie Congrats, on the Junior!

bonnie
28-05-2002, 21:34
The name of the French restaurant is LaGrille. Bonnie

Lesley S
29-05-2002, 14:58
Hi,

Thanks for this. Will definitely be going back there...

Jamie-> and Lesley

dannib
08-06-2003, 21:58
We went here on a wednesday evening, and there was a group playing. We thought they were absolutely brilliant, they played a few of our requests, it was very good. and didn't have to pay a penny for it!

The new Hard rock vault had not long opened when we werethere so we paid that a visit, which was very good if you're interested in rock groups, and stuff like that. The museum in there is very good, well worth taking the tour.

fiona
08-06-2003, 22:29
Try Devinos - excellent food and when we were there July 02 not very full. They do a creme brulee to die for:)