PDA

View Full Version : budget car hire

j.d.s
20-09-2006, 00:13
has anyone had a car from Budget at orlando int airport and do they hire sat navs out with their cars

thanks

roger
20-09-2006, 00:19
I'm not sure if they hire sat navs, but you can hire sat navs from our site using the following link even though you have not booked your car through our site:

http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/sat-nav.aspx

If you have not already booked your car hire, you might like to have a look at our prices at www.uscarhire.co.uk

ellie
20-09-2006, 01:41
j.d.s. you really will not do better than hiring a car from the above site. They are absolutely brilliant and you will be able to rent a car from Dollar, who are excellent. I am sure that when you see their prices you will be convinced, but it is more than that. There are no credit card charges, and if it is more than 8 weeks before you go you only pay £25 to secure the booking at today's prices. But I think that the outstanding service you will receive, which IMHO cannot be bettered, is worht its weight in gold.

We always use them, don't even bother to look elsewhere, its just not worth the hassle.

Hope you have a great trip and book a great car.[msncool]

wrpac00
20-09-2006, 02:47
Used Budget for the first and LAST time this summer. I would use Dollar or Alamo if I were you.

Fran19
27-09-2006, 17:48
Roger and Paul

We are going over in November and my husband wants to hire a Mustang rather than the Sebring - just for a change because we have had the Sebring before. He has found it through Budget but is holding off booking it because he has never booked through them before - he always books though US Car Hire and has always been pleased and the cars have come from Dollar, who we always used to use anyway. Can you tell me the problems with Budget please.

Also Roger, do you have Mustangs to hire from US Car Hire (not through Budget)?

roger
27-09-2006, 19:49
I've just spoken to your husband by phone and given him some guidance regarding Mustangs with Dollar - Dollar do stock a limited number of Mustangs although these can not be specifically pre-booked. If you are going at a quite time of year (which I believe you are) then you will have more chance of receiving one.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Fran19
Roger and Paul

We are going over in November and my husband wants to hire a Mustang rather than the Sebring - just for a change because we have had the Sebring before. He has found it through Budget but is holding off booking it because he has never booked through them before - he always books though US Car Hire and has always been pleased and the cars have come from Dollar, who we always used to use anyway. Can you tell me the problems with Budget please.

Also Roger, do you have Mustangs to hire from US Car Hire (not through Budget)?
[/quote]

Fran19
28-09-2006, 12:59
Thanks Roger

Alan did say he had spoken to you when I got home. Unfortunately I had not had the time to log on again onto the forum and save him a call after reading your reply, as I was very busy at work. He is going to book through you, as we always do and hope to get that mustang! It's a boy thing (although I would love one too!) [msnwink]